You are invited to attend the annual GivePulse Showcase + Impact Awards Ceremony on Tuesday, October 4. The theme of this year’s virtual event is “Transforming Lives Through Service and Belonging.”
This event is an annual celebration of the GivePulse community and the social impact you make in your communities.
Learning Outcomes - From attending this event, you will be able to:
• Strengthen your understanding of the versatility of GivePulse as the largest growing platform for generating, tracking, and scaling positive social impact
• Identify best practices, high-level strategies, and powerful workflows used by campuses and non-profit organizations who leverage the value of GivePulse software
• Gain insight, ideas, and inspiration into how you can better leverage your use of GivePulse to deepen community engagement and strengthen your philanthropic relationships
• Engage with leaders who administer the Carnegie Elective Classifications of Community Engagement and Leadership for Public Purpose in a discussion on how these resources can move the community and field forward
• Learn from keynote speaker, Dr. Marisol Morales, about her work within two engagement frameworks: Asset Based Critical Engagement and the Prism of Liberatory Engagement
Visit https://learn.givepulse.com/impact-awards to view the schedule at a glance including the keynote address from Dr. Marisol Morales and the panel discussion with leaders who help administer the Carnegie Elective Classifications.
We invite you to share your questions for the panelists in advance, to help guide the discussion.
Please connect with Linda at email@example.com to share your questions or learn more about the event.